Join us for a week of yoga and creative journaling in a mythical Italian island.
June 1-8, 2019
The resort Villagio Stromboli is right on the beach with view on the spectacular Volcano which we will climb the fourth day at night. I have been in this quiet island (no cars) many times and always felt recharged by the extra-ordinary vibration of the land.
Fly to Sicily (Catania) or Naples then take a ferry (overnight from Naples or every few hours from Milazzo) so after the retreat you can explore the Amalfi coast, Pompeii, the romantic Capri, the Vesuvio or Sicilian baroque towns like Noto, south of Etna.
We will practice yoga twice a day on the roof top (protected by a sun roof). Dynamic sessions including pranayama in the morning and more restorative/ relaxation into the evening. Afternoons and free time will be devoted to creative journaling, walking, swimming, resting....
$1750(non-refundable deposit $500)
- • All yoga sessions (am and pm)
- • Lodging in rooms (by 2 or 3) with private bath in exclusive Villagio Stromboli resort with views of the ocean and the volcano.
- • Breakfast/brunch everyday and first evening vegetarian dinner.
- • Night trek with an experienced guide to the top of the volcano at night.
- • Art supplies for creativity sessions.